Re: Forum Gallery 30th April

In a message dated 5/1/2005 1:18:03 PM Eastern Standard Time, home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Dave - Paper Barnyard
I can't think what to say other than it is an intriguing photograph!
Incidentally I couldn't find your photos at the quoted URL
If I was reviewing this photo,I wouldn't know what to say either. Some people think it's PS manipulation others a copy of a watercolor etc. My site is down but will have it up and running soon. Thanks for taking the time to do a review.
Dave