Re: Compressed Raw

Hello Maggie,
having used both PS-CS's camera raw and Phase1-Capture1Pro, I prefer the later because of the ease of use. but that is just my opinion and may be because I have been using C1-pro consistently for a longer time.
May be it is possible to see a nice catalogue of raw-images in PS-CS's image browse function, but I feel that in C1 pro, an image catalogue right there in the same window makes me feel that it is easier to use to narrow down few images among many. But, as I said, I have not explored the camera-raw utility of PS-CS well.
all the best with your uncompressed NEFs. ;-)
Achal