RE: cell phone cam

Rich,

That's a pretty neat phone alright - I think just reading numbers to
voice mail would work better. Anybody want to speculate about
interesting and creative photographic uses for these more sophisticated
phone cams? If everybody on earth with a cell cam took a picture at the
same time would there be a photon tsunami?

AZ

Build a Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book, 2nd ed.
NOW SHIPPING