RE: PF Exhibits on 23 APR 2005

> (snip) - if you
> all want a candid tour of the exhibition opening reception
> you can do so at:
> http://www.rit.edu/~661www/news/2005-Faculty-Exhibition/

I am most interested in the guy carrying one shoe in a plastic bag. Well, not so much in the guy as I am in the shoe. Is there some compelling reason for this accessory? Is it forensic evidence in a recent ass kicking or is it merely a desperate plea for human interaction. "Hey, Spaz, what's with the shoe?"

One more comment if I may. Next time spring for some real beverages. Ones that don't come in plastic bottles or wax coated boxes.

Greg