Re: photography

hello achal, i mean that often my pictures are over or under exposed because i don't intuitively know what exposure combination will give the feeling tone i mean to convey. highlights are blown to white and shadows are blocked, beyond redemption.

/going to find out what reciprocity means, photographically speaking.

cheers
maggie

p.s. it's much easier to paint. photography isn't for sissies.