Re: Comments re: Gallery being forwarded

Hi!

Thanks to everybody who have commented my this week's submission!
I assure You all - I really haven't turned a fruitcake due to the grief.
I have "seen" faces before and will do this in the future (I hope so). There are some on my homepage and I work on this every now and then.
I didn't change anything on the picture to be honest, but I might stress some shadows and dodge some highlights to paint out the "face" effect. Food for late night creative bursts.
There is usually a tendency that I stick to some theme for longer. Greg certainly remembers my 'fire' and 'ice' periods :)
So perhaps there will be more morbid photographs (especially now, in the Spring, when everything sprouts and springs from dust, ashes and dirt :)

Cheerio!

Peeter