Re: Comments re: Gallery being forwarded

Thanks for the comment and compliment. As far as the color, it's very saturated on my monitor. In fact, when I submitted this to another forum, the common comment was how colorful it was. That's the frustrating part because you never know how other people are seeing things. When I used my laptop, the colors never seemed saturated, but now that I'm looking at my images on a different monitor, they almost seem oversaturated.

Leslie

Leslie Spurlock -

Great capture of the moment, but wish the color could have stood out more,
but it could be my monitor.