From: Marilyn
Sent: Sunday, April 24, 2005 10:13 PM
Subject: Biographies

If someone were to do a biography of each of you as  photographers what would be most important to each of you for your biographer and the public to know about you and your work?

Would it be important to you to explain your philosophy about your work?  Your training and education?   Projects you have worked on?   Awards you have won?   Mentors you have had?

What things about your personal life and history would you want people to know?   Would you want to discuss other areas of your life such as hobbies or interests that are not directly connected to photography, but that you feel add to your ability to do your best work as a photographer (such as being a painter, writer, sculptor, musician, parent)?

(I am considering doing a project that will involve local artists of all types and genres and your answers will help me format this project.)

Thank you for your help ahead of time.

Marilyn