RE: photography - missed opportunities

Kostas,

There you go - reading Baudrillard again!   We ARE the subject of the
image.  We don't miss the shot - it misses us. :-)

RE the performance of making a picture - being as one, or resonance with
the subject,  is a delightful conceit but is really just a feeling that
too often yields "you had to have been there"  results.  It may be more
satisfying in the long run to think of the photograph as a being about a
bigger idea than the object (taken either way i.e. photographer=subject
or  object=subject).

AZ

Build a Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book, 2nd ed.