Re: Tech Vs. Image

In a message dated 4/11/05 7:17:58 AM Central Daylight Time, cameratraveler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

"Lit with piercing glances into the life of things";
it must acknowledge the spiritual forces which have made it.

--Marianne Moore, 1921

Say what you will, I believe she was looking for something more than
sharpness...

Cheers,

I believe all photographers would like to record any event at 'f/64 - ASA 12 - maybe even 1/4000 of a sec.'  but that is not the reality, and to decide -NOT to take the shot- only leaves us in a world of EV 16-20!  The True Human condition does not always Expose it's self at those light levels.

I believe it is the Technology that is still behind the 'learning curve' - not the Imagers!

   jIMMY