RE: Tech vs Image

Guys,

You have to look at each picture and decide if it falls within
an acceptable range of craft.
To make a fetish of any one dimension of the process is simplistic and
suggest a narrow
appreciation of the art.

I sympathize with those who read the, often silly, verbiage accompanying
 displays of
photography.  I don?t recall participating in many discussion about
truth, beauty, being
one with nature, or vision in my frequent discussions of photography.  I
do, however, find
that I and most others often seem obsessed with discussing technoid
trivia and gossip.
The reason for that may be that many have learned the technical but not
the aesthetic language of the
medium. I don't think one can obtain a complete appreciation of
photography
without understanding the craft, aesthetics, it's history, as well as
contemporary ideas
about it.

AZ

Build a Lookaround!