Fuji Velvia gone in 2006?

I read in a German Photo Magazine (NaturFoto 4/2005, p. 7) that Fuji is about to introduce a "Fujichrome Velvia 100 Professional" Film that is much more similar to the Fuji Velvia 50 than the current "Fujichrome Velvia 100F".
On the other hand, the old Fuji Velvia 50 is to be discontinued in 2006.
I found the same announcement (in German) on the Fuji Website: http://www.fuji.de/presse_1129.html?index=200503091455045022 .
Of course, a film with all the charcteristics of the Velvia I have come to love, but higher speed would be very welcome, but I somehow suspect that the modern version will behave differently from the old one.

Laurenz