RE: A few Watson 100 Qustions

Kostas,

I've used Watson loaders for a hundred years, or so, with no problems.
They seem a little loose but they work great. The only "trick" to keep
in mind is to hold the lid shut tight with your left thumb.  I count
the clicks instead of re-setting the counter - one click per frame.  I
also re-use film cassettes from the labs.  I can fill you in on that if
you want.

AZ

Build a Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book, 2nd ed.