Re: Lesson collection

Trevor and PF members,  I'd like to receive the information asked for in the message below.   If you have ideas, would you pass them along to me, please.

Thank you,
1.  activities that received good student response
2.  unique project ideas (that help them develop basic technical concepts)
      -  visual exercises
      -  planning techniques
      -  self _expression_ triggers
      -  etc..
3.  photography educators resources from the internet (i have used heavily from scphoto.com)
4.  strategies or materials that have produced good results

...or anything else you can think of

please feel free to contact me off list, or perhaps ohers could benefit as well.
"The optimist believes this is the best of all possible worlds.
 The pessimist fears it's true"  - J Robert Oppenheimer

Yahoo! Messenger