Re: PF Exhibits on 02 APR 05

>>>I've not used a film for years. I still have film archive going back to
about 1970 having lost some vital negatives around the 1959-1969 era, but I
do have negative archive of 1949-1958 or so including my first box camera
photo of my nan. I had done printing out with printing out paper and
sunlight before, putting them in the window.  I have some wartime colour
film taken by dad of me being held up "proudly - I hope" by mum.  I think it
is feraniacolour.>>>

It could be Agfacolor or Dufay Color, perhaps? Or Kodachrome processed by Owl Drug or Technicolor. Well, perhaps not Dufay. Got autochromes?

My usual Christmas cards are produced in the darkroom. I still use my collection of Kodak Greeting Card Masks.

Bob