Re: PF Exhibits on 02 APR 05

From: "Bob Maxey"
<clipped heavily>

: They also provide Cirkit films. I feel confident in saying that this is a
material no one on this list has any experience with.

I've a roll here :-)

: Finally, there are more view camera makers today than there were ten
years ago.

I'm not sure if I posted my list here or not, but I did some looking about
recently and found that there are no less that that thirty large format
camera manufacturers in business today.

thirty.

The 35mm shooters have definately been tempted to digital for the very
reason 35mm existed in the first place - convenience, but there was always
a gap between convenience and quality.. that gaps just getting a bit wider
;-)