From: Gregory Fraser <Gregory.Fraser@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Apr 4, 2005 11:49 AM
To:
	List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: PF Exhibits on 02 APR 05

Les Baldwin wrote:

> Two issues from photographic
> standpoint, Her hospital bracelet needs to be PS'd out. And Dads nose
> looks too big for his face because of the way it breaks the plane of the
> right side of his face.

Also the parents' clothing should be changed to something pastel. That neutral grey just doesn't work. And you should PS in some open eyes for the child. Not those cloudy newborn eyes but 2 or 3 week old baby eyes and make them bright blue. Oh, and while you're at it, choppers are really popular these days so you should add either a Harley logo on baby's cap or have the tail end of a bike in the corner.

Of course its your photo so if you want to leave the bracelet in so that when you're 90 and looking through the snaps you notice the bracelet and realize the shot must have been taken before leaving the hospital then by all means leave it in but make sure you get the bike in there.

Greg