RE: This Weeks Gallery

Thank you Shyrell and Richard for your reviews !
 Yes, Shyrell, I was afraid that she will get out of her calm pose so I did
push the shutter quickly without fine tuning.
I also wanted to include the end of her boat on the right side of the
picture.

Pini
_______________________
Pini Vollach
http://www.pinimage.com

Pini Vollach - The smoker
Ruddy, well lived character. She looks like she's seen a lot in her life,
but it doesn't get her down. Nice portrait. Only one small suggestion,
perhaps take a step or two to your left and get her entire body and cut out
the tree branches over her head. It is hard getting those shots when you
don't want to bother people.

All in all, great gallery!

Shyrell Melara