This Weeks Gallery

Richard Wrigley - Traction Engine Wheel
Wow. Now that's red. Freshly painted? I love the bright colors and the angle of this picture. Sharp focus. Good job.

Achal Pashine - Palace of Fine Arts
Great areal shot. Nice clear day, good details, nicely presented. Where were you shooting from? I think I'd like to

try areal shots myself sometime.

Christopher Strevens - Travel Centre
Best effects yet! Looks really close to being a painting. I do like this one very much! I'd hang this one in my

'gallery'.

Bob Talbot - Up Here
Interesting. Not quite sure what to make of it. Did you have any particular thought in mind when you took this picture? Is there a story behind it? Now my curiosity is up.

Don Roberts - Eye on the Sparrow
Fat little fellow. Or just puffed up? Wonderful bird portrait. I like the way the background is blurred in such a manner as to make it look like a studio shot. But that might be a trick, aye?

Jim Snarski - Lani
Beautiful! I love cats and this guy has a beautiful face. I bet he's right smart, too. My little guys (Bear 7 and Isaac 3) hardly sit still long enough for me to get good pictures of them. But I keep trying.

Emily L. Ferguson - Difference of opinion
Fess up. This is one of Martha Stewart's houses, right? She's contemplating a new line of house paints? Looks like her style. You did a great job in showing both porches together. The angle serves to display the differences nicely.

Mark Harris - Dying Christmas Cactus Flowers
Poor flower. I like the colors and lighting in this one. Good use of the background too.

WRGill - Wild Flowers, Big Sur, CA
I think this is your nicest one yet. Can't find anything in this picture that I don't like. Makes me feel like having a pic nic.

Pini Vollach - The smoker
Ruddy, well lived character. She looks like she's seen a lot in her life, but it doesn't get her down. Nice portrait. Only one small suggestion, perhaps take a step or two to your left and get her entire body and cut out the tree branches over her head. It is hard getting those shots when you don't want to bother people.

All in all, great gallery!

Shyrell Melara

For the Quality You Deserve!
Melara Family Photography