RE: Un lock/conversion

> This reminds me of something as well: How do I convert color images
> into black and white in PS 7? Can't seem to find it.
> Shyrell

Image-Adjustments-Desaturate
or
Image-Adjustments-Hue/Saturation then select 'colorize' then set saruration at -100. With this method you can also create toned images by adjusting the 'Hue' and 'Saturation'.
or
Image-Adjustment-Channel Mixer then check the 'Monochrome' box. WIth this method you can adjust how dark each color is represented in the b&w image (like using colored filters with b&w film).

That enough options?

Greg Fraser
http://home.golden.net/~fraserg