From: "Shyrell Melara" <shyrellmelara@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals -
Students" <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2005 11:11 AM
Subject: Question from another group

> Hi Everyone,
>
> I'm signed on with a craft group and got a question I
can't answer. This lady wants to photograph her painted
glass projects and is trying to eliminate the flash glare
from her digital camera. All replies will be greatly
appreciated. Thanks! Shyrell

> >From acraftbizconnection email group:
> Thank you Shyrell!
>
> --- what kind of setting I should use for my digital
camera when photographing the pieces? It's a kodak ls443
with a 3xoptical lens. What would relate to the fast speed
film in a digital? THANKS for any help you can give!

> --
> NEW! Lycos Dating Search. The only place to search
multiple dating sites at once.