From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Shyrell Melara
Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2005 2:12 PM
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: Question from another group

Hi Everyone,

I'm signed on with a craft group and got a question I can't answer. This
lady wants to photograph her painted glass projects and is trying to
eliminate the flash glare from her digital camera. All replies will be
greatly appreciated. Thanks! Shyrell

>From acraftbizconnection email group:
Thank you Shyrell!

--- what kind of setting I should use for my digital camera when
photographing the pieces? It's a kodak ls443 with a 3xoptical lens. What
would relate to the fast speed film in a digital? THANKS for any help you
can give!

once.
http://datingsearch.lycos.com