Re: Shorts on PF exhibit

> Bob Talbot, Mary - In-your-face gritty and real. Bit on the blue
side.

Andy

On a second look I agree with you about the blue.

I'd tried not to do too much manip on this (a straight scan).  The
only thing I did was to set the whitepoint by the horizontal strip of
white paint.  I think the picture improves with a lower gamma (in PS)
to the blue channel to pull down the mid-tone blue elements.

My only excuse is it was Kodak slide film and most (99%) of my slides
are Fuji!

> A bit too "real" for my taste.
And too many clothes on for your style :o)

Bob