Re: Shorts on PF exhibit

Interesting, Andy. Can you elaborate on what about bridges is difficult for you to shoot?

Well, I don't shoot bridges as a rule but most of my photographs fall short of conveying the massiveness, the grace and the essence of transportation that we expect of these structures if they indeed are examples of impressive architecture. Andreas Feininger did bridges well IMO.

andy