Shorts on PF exhibit

At: http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery.html

Alan Zinn, First class or coach? - Humorous. Makes one smile even without the
caption.

Emily L. Ferguson, Claiborne Pell bridge at night - Bridges are a very
difficult subject to photograph IMO. I like this as a landscape.

Per Ofverbeck, Chilly... - Sure feels chilly. Personally I would have preferred
the photograph  more if the little tree had not been there.

Bob Talbot, Mary - In-your-face gritty and real. Bit on the blue side. A bit
too "real" for my taste.

Pini Vollach, Window of the long house - I also like presence of bananas but
think the photo would work better if seen as part of a series - which Pini
hints at by referring to earlier photo.

Christopher Strevens, Summer On Box Hill - The almost-ready-to-fall leaf is
significantly fuzzy on my screen. Centering  it did not work for me.

Terry L. Mair, Bride - Money maker. Where are her manners ... putting
flip-flops on a velvet covered chair!

Trevor Cunningham, Baalat Jebel -  Great feel to this one. Gets to me more than
most previous such photographs. Would have like the columns on left to be
vertical though.

Mark Harris, Christmas Cactus Flowers - Very colorful and inviting.

Andrew Davidhazy, Lesley  - Too cold IMO.