To: "List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students" <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, March 08, 2005 7:23 AM
Subject: Re: Just curious -- monitor resolution

Interesting, I just seen an article on this in one of the magazines I get, it was concerning weather it was better to use the filter on the lens or take care of it in Photoshop, there never was a definitive answer to that question, but you can indeed use those filters just be cautious not to undo the results in your photo editing program.
Terry L. Mair
Mair's Photography
158 South 580 East
Midway, Utah 84049