Re: advice on digital P&S needed

On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 08:01:23 -0600, Don Roberts <droberts@xxxxxxxx>
wrote/replied to:

>> I'm going off list soon, cause I'm moving to Canada soon. I'll be
>> sending some nature photos to the gallery soon of some real nature.
>> I'm moving to B.C.!
>>

>Where in B.C., Jim?  Are you going from having to dodge taxis to
>watching out for grizzly bears?  Or maybe Vancouver with all of its
>delights.  In any case, it sounds like a quantum shift in environment.

Lake Cowichan, southern Van. Island, big lake, trees, birds, Elk,
owls, eagles, etc. I can't wait to get a shot of a loon!

Tokyo Taxis are well driven, you must be thinking of NY.

It's all the white masks and grannies on bicycles that I can't stand
any more...

--
Jim Davis, Nature Photography,
  http://easternbeaver.com/