To: "List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students" <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, February 23, 2005 6:49 AM
Subject: Re: weddings (might be a bit long-sorry)

On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 08:24:14 -0500, Shyrell Melara
<shyrellmelara@xxxxxxxxx> wrote/replied to:

That's when she says (about the enlargements), "I have a scanner at home so I can do my own." (What?) I thought, she has a scanner, she's cheating me out of my potential income, she can fix the pictures herself. So what does she do? She goes to Wal-Mart and has the enlargements done there, discovers the lines, call me up and screams about getting all her money back or she's going to take me to court.

Woah, you gave them the negatives?

-- Jim Davis, Nature Photography, http://easternbeaver.com/ Motorcycle Relay Kits