RE: NYC transit photo ban a South African perspective

Well as a project get some photos in those western gulegs, those
concentration camps called "mental hospitals".

The inmates set naked staring vacantly into space, the pretty girls who
think there is life on mars or that Jesus was an alien or that space is
crammed with ETL or even evolution of the human race.

The Christian thought police are here and I fear an arrest.

The death sentence is carried out unannounced by lethal injection by a nice
nurse to an unsuspecting victim and people are dragged screaming and naked
to be leucotomised in the space age operating theatre.  Then they just sit
and stare.

Tell the world!

Chris.