Re: NYC transit photo ban?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gregory david Stempel" <fyrframe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students"
<photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, February 20, 2005 11:13
Subject: Re: NYC transit photo ban?

: What amazes me about politicians is how they always assume, the best way
to deal with a problem is to make a law that forbade the practice, and
apply it to everyone except the military and law enforcement. To hell with
us common folk.
:
: The terrorists are winning and the current crop of bureaucrats are having
a field day eroding our civil liberties. And, we seem to be letting them
continue to get away with their fear mongering.

Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the
leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being
attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing
the country to greater danger."

 -- Herman Goering, Nuremberg trials  (Gustave Gilbert- "Nuremberg Diary")

once everyone is scared of everyone else and neighbours are informing on
each other, the population becomes divided enough that the 'leaders'
(rulers) can do whatever they want

bastards