Re: NYC transit photo ban?

In a message dated 2/19/2005 8:30:13 PM Eastern Standard Time, jeff@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
HOWEVER, credentialed photographers are not covered by the ban.  This is very clear to anyone who has read the proposed law.  And if one reads the current rules -
Jeff the key word is " credentialed" I as a street photographer, unless I want to go through the hassle of getting credentials, according to what is proposed cannot use a camera in the subway or public busses in New York City. This is absolutly ludicris Any terrorist that can't conceal a camera should get amother line of work.
Dave Small