Re: NYC transit photo ban?

I agree completely.  However, I was pointing out that completely false information was posted (that the National Press Photographers Association was working to get its members permission to shoot) and that's always a bad thing.  Also, as I pointed out, it's still not law, and it may never be.

BTW, the proposed fine is $25 and a transit cop has to see you.  That's not much risk...