RE: My Computer Graphic

----- Original Message -----
From: Chris <nimbo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> Manipulation of the image ...

Again, my point exactly - start with an "original image" be it film or digi. And try not to distort it beyond recognition.
Pulling together something "completely" computer generated means there is no original "shot, image, photograph" taken by the photographer. An image may have been pulled from the program, but that means the original was not taken by the one using the program.
I'm not totally against PS manipulation. Chris, you've done some beautiful work with your painterly effects and I do enjoy them. And I'll be trying some of those techniques myself (as soon as my new computer arrives - any day now). But if I am recalling this correctly, Andy said the new submission was totally PS'd and no original image that you had taken was used. I am looking forward to seeing your other submission tomorrow.
:)

shyrell