RE: Chris's computer graphic

At 10:27 AM 2/16/2005 +0000, you wrote

However the consensus is that I should desist in my computer graphics for
this forum and I'll try to remember to abide by that rule in future.
Chris.

Nonsense. There is no consensus on this list that you should desist in your computer graphics. In fact, I don't recall ever seeing a true consensus on this list about anything. If an author submits an image and gallery staff excepts it, then that is the way of it .

Personally I find your recent imaging very interesting. The "Model" has an attractive smoothness reminiscent of Laura Croft in the Tomb Raider game. Maybe that is why the game was more successful than the movie.

By the way,  Does Judy have an older sister?

Dave
East Englewood
The proof is in the print.