From: "Guy Glorieux"
To: "List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students"
Subject: Re: My Computer Graphic
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 19:27:38 -0500

Chris said:
I think most people will be pleased that I have submitted a replacement image which is less controversial than the previous image I submitted for next week?s gallery.
Chris.
Chris, I'll go along with Jeff on this.

Your work generated a very interesting debate on what photography is and what is happening to it in the age of digital imaging.
We all have a range of ideas on where to draw the line and Jeff's latest comments gave a bit of a blow to my own metrics on this subject.
I guess this could put him in a good position to act as Curator for a gallery on the subject, hosted by Shyrell or Andy.
Perhaps it could be called "The Cutting Edge" or "The New Frontier"...  -:))

Guy Glorieux