Re: Laurenz's pic

I'm really glad to see someone get a kick out of the
colors here because they are tricky...hell, they're
half the reason I mainly shoot black and white.
Speaking of black and white, did you make it out to
the  western desert where the sky is actually blue?

http://www.geocities.com/tr_cunningham/whitedesert.html

http://www.travelphoto.net/photos/pictures/Egypt/Luxor/egypt-photos-0020-800.jpg

> > I really liked this one...I like the fisherman as
> > foreground piece much better than the farm house
> and
> > the colors are richer
> >
> Thanks

=====

"The optimist believes this is the best of all possible worlds.
 The pessimist fears it's true"  - J Robert Oppenheimer

http://www.geocities.com/tr_cunningham