To: "List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students" <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, February 14, 2005 2:06 PM
Subject: Gallerie Reveu di 2005-02-12

Luxor Sunrise
I felt this image might benefit from some slight tweaking and correction of
the contrast levels - so I looked at it more closely in PS. Slightly more
contrast produced better detail and colours, to my eye. Very strong colours
too. It grew on me more and more as I studied it. The balloon carries me
'up up and away' rising with the sun, and soaring away over the mountain on
the right. My feet are sufficiently on the ground - as I'm looking up and
flying away over the treetops, with the balloon. There's also some nice
warm light on the building, especially after the contrast is increased.