Re: My take: A Review of PF Exhibits 2005 Jan 29

Bob, you wrote:

> In case I forget may I thank you...

You're quite welcome. It has been a long time since I have been active on
the list, and I hope that in coming weeks I can take the hour or two on a
Saturday to peruse and comment like I have in the past. I have always
admired your almost-cavalier attitude toward trying different things, and
your anaglyphs are certainly worthy of praise.

Thank you for sharing.

Yours,
Darin Heinz