Re: OK, which camera?

Is this just the body or with a lens?

Chuck

On Feb 2, 2005, at 8:46 PM, LScottPht@xxxxxxx wrote:

Thanks, Walter! I've used them before. They are good, but a little more expensive than some of the other companies. I'm trying to check them all out because some are offering kits with lenses, as well.

B & H photo (NYC) is selling the D70 with the below listed 1GB card for
$899.95 plus shipping after the $100 rebate. They are an excellent and
reliable company to do business with.
Walter