Re: OK, which camera?

I guess I'll see soon, too, since I tend to be leaning toward the D70.

Leslie

I'll third it.  I had the F717 and immediately upgraded to the F828 when it
came out.  Not ONE regret about this beauty.  I use it for many purposes
and it have produced some great sellers with it.  I'm about to jump into
the D70 because I simply need to leave the film world behind at this point,
but slowly.  I'll continue to use the F5, learn the D70 and get the hang of
it, then upgrade to the D2X most likely and shelf the F5 at that point.  I
got so much great advice on this list when I was torn between the D70 and
the D100, but after reading the advice here and exploring it online, I'm
convinced the D70 is superior in more ways than not to the D100 and will
outdo the Fuji F2 in the field hands down.  I guess I'll see soon enough.

Regards,
Gavyn Aaron