Re: OK, which camera?

Thanks for the advice, but it's still between the D70 and Fuji S2 or a D2H which I would buy with nothing else with it, so it really doesn't make sense.

: Leslie:
: I know its not a pro camera but I am in LOVE with my Sony F717 5mp with
: Zeiss lens.

I'll second this.  Excellent camera with an excellent lens.  The f828 has
the advantage of taking and using BOTH sony proprietry memory as well as CF
cards.  Skin tones from these cameras are excellent and I've yet to see
anything that can match them straight out of the camera.