Re: PF Galleries on 29 JAN 05

In the past years while I was still shooting weddings, and encountered folks of color, with very dark pigmented skin, I was able to render a lighter toned skin, not white, but with the use of color filters, if I could have found a brown filter I would have used it, What I did use though was a green filter. This worked well for both myself and for the customer.WR