Re: 29 January Gallery thoughts...

> Ya just don't get it Bob.

But I do get it Alan, that's unless you dispute
> > Picasso's worst painting would be worthless without the reputation
> > Picassos better paintings built.
that the quality of Picassos body of work had nothing to do with his
now status in your
> sentimentality about people and historical drama
group.

Sure, I too would want Picasso's cleaning rag, but only for what I
could sell it on for.

The object for me would have no other personal value, despite me
liking much of his work.

Bob