RE: 29 January Gallery thoughts...

Ya just don't get it Bob.  It isn't the object it's the market that sets
the value. That and sentimentality about people and historical drama.
Why does some dumb baseball go for six figures and nobody blinks?  I'd
like to have a brush cleaning rag used by Picasso.  BTW I read
somewhere that almost all Beatles signatures are fake.

AZ

Build a Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book, 2nd ed.
NOW SHIPPING