To: "List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students" <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, January 30, 2005 5:22 PM
Subject: Re: Digital ISO; lens optimization)

Karl, I have been in photography for almost 50 years; I do understand the relationships of lens coverage to film size, image circles, circles of confusion etc. I had not read all of the earlier posts regarding this as I thought that they were repetitious of earlier discussions. I missed some pertinent points that Jeff made about digital lens design. It is being explained again and I am following the thread.
Don