Re: Suggestions Needed

At 06:21 PM 1/27/2005, LScottPht@xxxxxxx wrote:
Oh, that's not good. I didn't realize that. Major drawback. Now I don't know what I'm going to get. I shoot black and white about half the time, and I don't just want to convert in photoshop. In fact, in photojournalism, they tend to look down upon that. I don't even know if it's acceptable.

There's no difference between a simple conversion in PS and a black and white mode on the camera. Digital cameras don't shoot in black and white. The friend I previously referenced pushes through quite a bit in black and white, converted after the fact.

Jeff Spirer
Photos: http://www.spirer.com
One People: http://www.onepeople.com/
Surfaces and Marks: http://www.withoutgrass.com