Re: Suggestions Needed

On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 10:19:57 -0600, Gavyn Aaron <gavynaaron@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote/replied to:

>I'm going to be adding another backup to the bag, and I want to go with a
>DSLR and make the jump finally.  I currently use a Nikon F5 as my main
>shooter, another F5 backup, a Sony DCR-VX2100 for video work, and a Sony
>DSC-F828 for some digital work (surprisingly good camera, great for some
>appications).  But it's time to start considering a jump into the DSLR
>world.  However, funds are a bit limited and I want to start out slowly in
>making this little leap.  I could run out and get the D2H or D2X and all
>the works, but I don't want to do that just yet.  I need to ease myself
>into it, but I still need something that will provide for professional work
>as well.

Get a DSLR and I guarantee you won't touch a roll of film again. Then
you can sell all the other stuff and get two.

You may try starting out slow but believe me once you see the
difference you'll be wondering why you didn't get going in digital a
long long time ago.

--
Jim Davis, Nature Photography,
  http://easternbeaver.com/