RE: Landscapes of Desire - Call for Entries

That was my point. I am not into entry fees for charity either... If I want
to donate to charity I will pick the charity. Rather than rely on entry fees
for income galleries should focus on marketing. This is why I refuse to pay
entry fees because those galleries are not as much interested in
selling/marketing as they are entry fees. They should be hungry to sell not
hungry for entry fees.

I'm happy with entry fees where it is either proportionate or for charity. I
also though read the terms and conditions hard - there really are
coNpetitions out there that are little more than free image harvests.

Would I pay someone to hang my pictures though?  I'd rather pay them a
comission for two reasons.
1) They wouldn't take my images unless they were good enough to sell
2) Keeps them hungry for a sale.

If I was extremely rich maybe I'd pay anyway ...

Bob

--
Jim Davis, Nature Photography,
http://easternbeaver.com/