Re: Rules

>This would be just as famous to me -- it is my Windows 98 key code. I
>use it every time I reload 98 from the original floppy disks.

UnBob.

Thanks for top posting: taken to it's extreme none of us will need email archives becaus the whole history of the internet could be mailed back and for'ards ...

Are you not decieving us a little.
Windows 98 was never legally issued on floppy disks.
Are you sure your installation disks are not digitally manipulated?

bob

--

Whatever you Wanadoo:
http://www.wanadoo.co.uk/time/