Re: Landscapes of Desire - Call for Entries

>I would imagine there are entry fees, that is what I was hoping to find out,
>but this one looks more like a waste your time looking around the site deal.
Terry

Indeed, what Larry Padgett appears to have missed is not that there are entry fees  (heck it costs almost a dollar per entry for the Wildlife Photographer of the Year comp :o) but that they are not "up front" with what they are.

How so easily they could have included the starred line ...
- Awards
- Best of Show - $1,500
- A Solo Exhibition
- ***Only 10 dollars per entry***
- We look forward to seeing your entries.

.. or simply had it clearly referenced on the linked page.
Instead it was on the Entry form PDF - not that logical to me as I don't normally go to an entry form till I've decided to enter (and only make that decision when I've found out the cost :)

Looking back it's not a big deal, but there are so many other "scam" competitions going round it kind of got looked at harder than it should have.

There are no con-men in La La land :o)

Bob

--

Whatever you Wanadoo: